The IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI) has been held jointly with the IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT) since 2001 in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. Starting in 2016, the IAT conference as well as its themes and topics will be embedded inside WI. WI’17 features high-quality, original research papers and real-world applications in all theoretical and technology areas that make up the field of WI.
WI’17 welcomes both research and application papers submissions. All submitted papers will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, relevance, significance and clarity. Accepted full papers will be included in the proceedings published by the ACM Press.
- New deadline for regular papers: April 23, 2017 (final)
- Extended Deadline for regular paper submission until April 2, 2017
- Extended Deadline for Special Session and Workshop Proposals until March 12, 2017
- Keynote Speaker Matthias Klusch confirmed
- Keynote Speaker Frank Leymann confirmed
- Keynote Speaker Cristiano Castelfranchi confirmed
- Keynote Speaker Amit Sheth confirmed
- Turing Keynote Speaker Raj Reddy confirmed
Leipzig – a city with unmistakable flair